Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, October 29, 2001

Destroyed
Ok, as you all may know Mike and I had a little adventure tonight.

WE STRAIGHT TORE LINN MAR GIRLS' CAR UP

We covered it with vegtable oil, put flour all over that, then mike squirted strawberry syrup everywear. He then put vasoline in the doorhandles and then I covered the car in toilet paper. We would have done more but some fat lady came out of the house across the street and said "you guys shouldn't be doing that, it's not ok" I politely replied, "yes it is" and we raced to mikes car.
Here's the kicker...When I got home, my mom said Amanda "Linn Mar Girl" called and told my mom what we did and all that, and then my mom had to have done the COOLEST thing I have EVER seen/heard her do. She told Amanda while laughing "Payback's a BITCH" then she hung up on her!! HAHAHA!! That's awsome. This will go down in record books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home