Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, September 13, 2001

Response
Swifty, there is one thing when it comes to NFL, MLB and NCAA games and high school games. Over 50,000's people attend these but only hundreads attend high school football games. I am glad I get to play because I can take out whatever I feel on the opposing team. (I will picture everyone on City High as Bin Ladin) I agree with Charlie we need to get our mind on other things and not just the great tragedy that has occured. I still have mourn for the americans that died, not those fucking fudge packing hijackers. There is also I more thing if we did cancel we would not be able to play City High, this isn't baseball and we don't get 100 some games we get only 9. This football game will last about two hours, only two hours so its not like we won't be able to mourn the rest of the 22 hours of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home