Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, September 05, 2001

Jello Update!!
Tonight was the night of the infamous Jello match between myself and Jon Johnson at Bishops. It was quite an exciting contest, with myself coming out victorious.

I took an early lead, quickly destroying Jon 10-5. The scores only drifted further apart after that. Suddenly, at jello number 15.....I puked. All over, it was kind of a projectile vomit, it went about two feet straight away from me and almost nailed Warren. I also got it all over my tray and all over the table. It looked kind of like syrup, red and watery. I was almost tempted to eat it again, just to see what it tasted like, but then Murphest handled that, and dipped a biscuit into it and ate it.

I am truly the King of Jello, and also I really puked up a hell of a lot all over everything, I bet Bishop's will be real pleased with it.

FINAL SCORE:
Charlie: 17
Jon: 9

CHARLIE RETAINS HIS CHAMPIONSHIP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home