Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, August 22, 2001

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

The counseling geniuses in the WHS counseling office failed to fix my schedule in the email I sent them. If I didn't fix my schedule today, I wouldn't have been eligible to graduate. How's that for suckage?

So I went in during 6th hour to get my schedule changed. I stood the entire damn hour and Mr. Simons was the ONLY counselor that failed to get through all of his students. All three of the other counselors served all the students waiting for them by half-way through the period. Luckily, I was prepared for such a thing, having printed out an exact description of the classes I wanted to take when I went home for lunch today. So I just taped the printout to his door and went on to 7th hour. I hope it's fixed tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home