Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, August 21, 2001

There's always hilarity to be had in school. I'm sure tomorrow and all subsequent days will be no exception.

Hard to believe that it's my final year of high school... well... public schooling period. Finally I am a senior and get to do all the fun things that go along with that. The senior Surveyor issue. (I've GOT to win Most Conservative!) Voting for homecoming. Senior skip day. And getting out of school two weeks before the rest of you bitches. This year is going to kick ass. Bring on all the snow days you've got, Mother Nature, we get out on May 23rd regardless! May 23rd is also the day Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones hits the silver screen. w00t! I can't believe it... I'm actually a little excited about school. What's happening to me? SCHOOL SUCKS!

Yeah, and it's my sister's first day of high school tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home