Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Saturday, August 18, 2001

CONFESSIONS OF AN MP3 ADDICT

Hello, my name is Charlie and I am an mp3 addict. I simply cannot stop downloading these wonderful miracles of technology. Current count: 5,137 marvelous mp3s.

It started a few weeks ago, once I realized I wanted to get back into mp3s after reformatting. It has simply ballooned from there. I don't use Morpheous or Kazaa, I do it the right way. The FTP way. I simply queue 100 songs before I goto bed. Then when I wake up. Then when I go to Best Buy. Then before dinner. Then before I go to bed. I simply cannot and will not stop.

It's an addiction. I download whole discography's of artists. I have a collection that cannot be rivaled in real life. Currently in my queue: Swingin Utters - Self Titled, 5 Skinny Puppy albums, and KRS-One - Retrospective.

I am an mp3 freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home