Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, August 16, 2001

Re: WSB2K2 Review

Hey Swifty, read your review over again and notice that all you have about this completely entertaining game is gripes. Then look at how you scored it. Then take away 5 points from your nod that you already awarded it. And then maybe your "review" would make just a little bit of sense.

I personally didn't think the game is that bad. Of course it has its few flaws, but what I've been waiting for since September 9th, 1999 is a solid baseball title on the Dreamcast. All in all I can't complain with it, because my solid title has come. It's here and instead of trashing it for it's flaws I embrace it because it's the only thing I got. Of course it has a couple graphical, and gamplay boffos but, hey, at least I can play some ball. Cuz that's all I need right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home