Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Working... not as terrible as it used to be?

I remember when I used to go work how bad it sucked. I was in a bad mood the entire day that I would have to work, and I just ached everywhere would I got off work. My feet, my legs, my arms, my hair, EVERYTHING hurt.

Now, going to work isn't so bad. I don't really mind having to go to work, and I don't even feel that bad when I get off. I think it has something to do with the necessity of money. Now, I am in a bit of a money crunch and I need money pretty badly. Amazingly enough, this helps my attitude about work a lot. It just doesn't suck nearly as bad (even though I am working the worst job I have ever worked, but best pay) as any other job I have had in the past. I can't really explain it, so I guess it's just a result of needing the money so badly.

Or maybe it's just a maturity thing. I realize that I'm going to have to do this the rest of my life, so I might as well get used to it now.

Gotta go to work now, so I'll post again later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home