Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Sunday, November 11, 2001

THPS3
My only gripe with THPS3 is that it's grown stagnant. Sure it looks nice, yeah its prettier than 2, but in many ways it's inferior. The levels are too big; the levels have become the focus of the game, instead of the rad skating. The tricks have gotten old, and the gameplay is exactly the same as 2; THPS to THPS2 was a big jump in terms of gameplay, however, that jump is abset in 2 to 3, I pulled a 110,000 point combo not even trying just randomly doing tricks in foundry. This game is no longer a skating game. Although I can appreciate Nordies affinity for the game, I feel that in no way does it even compare with the new generation of great games on the PS2, among them GT3, GTA3, NCAA 2002, and Devil May Cry. In response to Charlie's "no" vote I have only one thing to say. As an admin, would you rather have me bend and buckle to your every whim, or give you qualifiable reasons why I disagree? This is why, even though I don't think THPS3 is a good game, I should still be an admin. I have the decency to tell you what I think, and why I think it, every time. That's the kind of thing BBP needs, not this "your opinions are different you shouldn't be an admin" crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home