Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Sunday, October 28, 2001

A Musical Anecdote
One day a few weeks ago, Nick and I were driving someplace. Normally, this wouldn't be cause for a post. Except for one notable incident.

We were listening to an excellent band The Lillington's. Their album Death By Television is a really good album, except for one song. That song also has the most inane title ever. "I Saw the Ape-Man(Walkin On the Moon)". I immediatley reach to change it, but Nick slapped my hand away. I said "What the hell, this song sucks and you know it, lemme change it." His angry reply was "Dude shut the fuck up, this song is killer". I indulged him and let him keep the song. Now whenever Nick rides along, he always demands to have "I Saw the Ape-Man" on repeat. It's really annoying, let me tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home