Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 09, 2001

Kinkos Is Dumb
I got a call from Kinkos today, this is how it went.

Unfamiliar Voice: Hello is Nick Basile there?
Me: Umm, yeah. Who's this?
Unfamiliar Voice: Yes, this is Kinkos, you had a document designed and printed here on October 4th correct?
Me: Yeah I think so.
Kinkos: Yes I'm calling so you can complete a survey that informs the company about your experience you had working with our store. It's automated.
Me: Uhh, do I get anything if I complete it?
Kinkos: No, it's just to get the customer's opinions on our workplace.
Me: Why would I want to complete a long automated phone survey if I don't get anything in return for my precious time?
Kinkos: Ummm, uhhhh, well.... It's just for the company's...
Me: That's great, but I don't really need to waste my time on a phone survey if I don't get anything for doing it. You see, I'm an extremely busy guy and I just can't go wasting my time for a pointless customer survey that I don't benifit from finishing. So there's my customer opinion right there.
Kinkos: Ummm, alright... sorry for bothering you...
Me: Peace out homie.
::click::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home