Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 09, 2001

DVD Tuesday
Ahh, what a great DVD Tuesday. Me and Adam buy DVD's on Tuesdays because that's when Best Buy has the new releases on the shelves. And since I have an available money flow, and no girl to spend it on, I like to waste my money buying electronics, movies and video games. Today I bought, Sleepy Hollow, The Patriot, The Knight's Tale. All three are really sweet movies that I have seen before or just caught a couple parts of. I started watching Sleepy Hallow for the October/Halloween spirit. This movie rocks, and I loooooove Tim Burton. He is the master of making the surroundings play a large part in the movie. Everyone can remember how striggety Gotham City was in Batman. And the town/village of Sleepy Hollow is just as sweet. The fog actually sets the dark mood and plays a part in the movie, especially when the headless horseman is coming in for his next romp. The best part about today was I got three great DVD's for just 60 dollars. Therefore I labeled myself as a DVD power shopper. Overall, very good movies for a very good night to sit home and watch all of them. ATTN: Fly bitches, feel free to come over to my house and watch movies with me in the dark while we get our freaktid on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home