Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, October 22, 2001

I hate Stupid People
Last Friday, I got out of school as usual right at 12:45 two hours before everyone else. This was also pay day as well as the Wash vs. Gayvier game. Since I usually get home pretty early, my mom always asks me to run errands or something like that, I usually just say sure... and the go play my PS2 or something and she forgets about it. Last Friday however, I decided to take her up on the deal, as long as I was allowed to drive her car, a very stylish 2001 Subaru Outback, cd player, two sunroofs, leather and an 8 speaker Bose sound system. I would do errands anyday in that car Well I left my house as usual, listening to some "Rehab" (great group, sorta like Sublime). I took the back way into marion, and had planned on coming home on 1st Ave. I wanted to stop at a Pawn Shop to possibly find some speakers for my room.

Everything was fine, I was able to find the house at which I was going to drop off some sort of Pampered Chef thingy. I left that ladies house, and was on my way to 1st Ave or 7th Ave is what it is called in Marion. In that short of drive I saw three Marion Pigs. I turned on to 7th Ave and was headed back toward the good ole' CR.

The firts light I approached was a red one, there was a car to the left of me. A little gold Ford Focus, and some wiggers in the front seat listening to rap and smokeing cigarettes how cool? They looked over at me and chuckled, I think cause I was listening to some Nirvana - All Apologies. The light turned green... I kinda sped up so that I would be able to turn into their lane. I did with plenty of room, like maybe two three car lengths or so. A little farther down the road, I began to slow down to turn left, across traffic so I had to wait a minute. I glanced in my rear view mirror, as habit, and saw the kids mouth drop. A couple seconds later he had rear ended me. How gay. I got out of the car fine, my neck and back a little sore, but other than that I was okey dokey.

The first thing I did was look at the cars. My moms Outback, didnt look half as bad as the gay Ford Focus. The cops and witness both told my dad and I that it was 100% the other kids fault, thank god. Um yeah so the other car was estimated at about 10,000 dollars damage (pretty much totalled) and my car was like 2,500. The Paperwork, omg. Wow I had to fill so much crap out, and draw a picture of what happened. It was dump.

Saturday I was up bright and early, like 5:30am to get ready for the Iowa Hawkeyes game against Indiana. We got some breakfast and then tailgated for a while. The game started and it was a good game. Lots of offense, Iowa won. w00t!! Later that day, my neck was killing me. I left for the doctors, but it was closed I was told to go to the emergency room. They took pictures of my back and neck, and gave me some Tylenol/Codine pills as well as some sort of Muscle Relaxer. They also told me I couldnt drive or work for a couple days... how gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home