Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Sunday, October 21, 2001

Re: Re: Wendys by Coe
The Wendy's by Coe and its employees scare the hell out of me. I was there this past Saturday night, and some old lady with missing teeth started yelling at me because Nick went in the girl's bathroom and she seemed to take all her anger of being a 60 year old retarted bitch that works at damn Wendy's all out on me. I know for a fact the safe Wendy's would never hire retarded 60 year olds, and they always have friendly employees there. That's my take on the dirty Wendy's. And THE BEARS AND PENN STATE both won this weekend. Joe Pa gets win 323 and will easily get 324 next week against Ohio State, and THE BEARS are 4-1 now, i can definately tell my preseason prediction of the Bears winning the Super Bowl is going to finally be correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home