Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, October 15, 2001

Ahh, ITEDs
Hmm... So many conflicting arguments on their validity and value... Although I do agree with Dave in that they mean basically nothing (hell, I've been in the ninety-ninth percentile all through high school, and there are certainly those less bright than myself, but I ain't no genius, either), at the same time I have to agree with Adam that they provide a welcome break from the tedium of the normal schedule without being horribly disruptive. Also, there are perks -- I get candy from my homeroom teacher, I get donuts during the breaks, I get to spend about fifteen extra minutes with my girlfriend,... It's a win-win situation. Besides, who doesn't like FREE T-SHIRTS?!?
P.S.: Icy Hot Stuntaz be the mutha-fuggin' shizzit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home