Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, September 27, 2001

Bitching?
Whoa now Warren. Who's bitching? Ward maybe but not me. My musical tastes were insulted, that hurts me. A lot. I have to react somehow. Can't just sit there with my thumb up my ass and take it, my ego would never recover. Grow a penis? Then I'd have two, and people would call me a freak. Mainstream rap (Ja Rule, Sisqo, and assorted wannabes) have ruined the music world. Music is supposed to have substance and meaning, who really wants to listen to people talking about money, bitches, hoes and Kristal champagne to the same continuous loop? All the videos are the same....clubs and three figure cars and lots and lots of fat women in thongs. Good rap: Dre, Ice Cube, NWA, Roots, Run DMC, Digable Planets, Jurassic 5, Tribe Called Quest, Jay Z (occasionally), DMX, Mos Def, Talib Kweli and Hi Tek, Method Man, and Outkast. Nuff Said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home