Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Sunday, August 26, 2001

RE: RE: RE: RE: UNC
This post is for Nicky boy. I am not fair weather. I find it very coincidental that i was wearing those shirts on those particular days, however, i have reasons for them. 1) for the spurs shirt, I had just been in San Antonio for my cousin's wedding, and being that they're from San Antonio and are big spurs fans they thought that I should get a spurs shirt. Also, my Oklahoma shirt was given to me as a gift for my birthday from a former alumni of OU who is a good friend of my mom's. I was not going to be ungracious and not accept a new t-shirt. However, not once did I ever say that they are "my team". Not once did I say that to anyone. I never rooted for L.A. either, I rooted for the sixers the whole series..(in which case they were the underdogs). Also, the single biggest reason that I like duke's bball program isn't necessarily because they're good or storied, but because of the quality of people that come through the program, as well as coach kryzewski being in my opinion the best coach in the country. What's not to like about that? You also know that my favorite overall college is obviously my homestate Iowa and I root for them in all games that they play. I think that you're a moron and can suck a nut. People like nick can eat me raw. ( I found that video by the way bitch).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home