Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Saturday, August 25, 2001

RE: RE: UNC (Something that pisses me off...)
Has anyone other than I noticed that Warren is the biggest fair-weather in CR? He wears his Oklahoma shirts after they win, he wore his Spurs shirt after they won. Then he rooted for LA, because "They're the best!", and, egh, I can hardly say this without projectile vomit spewing out of my mouth and dribbling out of my nose, he likes DUKE... >8(> .

Warren: I can't stand you and your shitty fairwether team selections. If you ever post on BBP again saying the shit like you put up today, rooting for Oklahoma even though you claim "I hate them" when we gave you shit for wearing the t-shirt - I shall have to pull your pants down, take hold of your ballsack and whip my knife out and cut only the skin off of your testicles. Then after I have made my cuttings, I shall stretch out your skin over my head and wear it as a cap. Then I shall cut off both of your testicles and tie them to my ballsack-skin-hat with your teste tubules and wear it like a pompon stocking cap all winter to keep my head warm.

People like Warren can eat me raw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home