Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Sunday, November 11, 2001

SHAKE WAR!
Last night, on a late night run to Wendy's, The Shake War occurred. Andy Seyfer fired the first shot, with a stick at Warren's car outside of Club Basix. The conflict only escalated with me throwing loose change and a cassette tape. Devestated, Nick threw a can of Mtn. Dew and narrowly missed me. A peace conference was being held in the Wendy's parking lot, when I suddenly defected and switched sides. Now it was full on war, with the crew in Jaime's car (me, Jaime, Nick, Seyfer and Zakk) purchasing a large Frosty. Nick chucked it, and missed. CURSES! When the enemy was occupied (Marie, Abby, Warren, and Rob), we purchased three more small Frosty's and distributed them to Jaime, Nick and myself. Jaime hurled the first shot, going right in front of the car and spilling a tiny bit. Nick's dead-on blast with the Frosty happened while Rob was standing outside and threatening Nick. The third and final shot was when I hurled it right at the side of Warren's car and we heard a loud THUNK. Ph33r Team Frosty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home