Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, November 08, 2001

Re: Leet
Adam, you = dumb. Just becasue I am playing a game and dont want to talk at the moment you do, don't go cry like a lil' school girl and write stupid stuff to make me look bad. I don't care if i am leet or not. I am a senior, not a sophmore. Stop trying to impress all the sophmores by trying to act, talk, and BE like them! Legally, you are and ADULT. That post was mad stupid. If you want to make fun of me, do it in a way that actual makes sence. leetness or whatever doesn't cut it. You are better than that. Come up with better putdowns. For someone who got a 33 on the ACT's you sure don't act very "smart" sometimes. So, you can either take it down or leave it up. I don't care. I will take this down if you give me the same respect. (Though I am sure you will do that for me, cuz no one can't say anything bout you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home