Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Monday, November 05, 2001

Gullible is written on the ceiling!
Well, spank my ass and call me Charlie. I am one gullible SOB. Mike Keesy and Dave Virden deserve some credit for this great prank.

The story goes like this: Dave got online and started telling me how screwed up Mike was. Mike has been a good friend of mine since like sixth grade. Anyhow, Dave said that Mike was getting into some heavy drugs like crystal meth and heroin. Supposedly, his parents had found some heroin in his drawer and kicked him out of the house for good. He was then living with some 25 year old from Kirkwood and was learning how to set up a meth lab and was going to drop out of school and just sell meth and work at Hy-Vee full time.

Further still, the story went, Mike was having loads of unprotected sex. David said it was with some whores from Xavier and he was getting drunk and getting laid like six times a week. He also told me that Mike had gotten his nipple pierced.

He said he was going to pick up Mike and take him to some whore's house. They showed up at my house about twenty minutes after Dave signed off.

Dave explained that Mike had started acting weird in the car and Dave stopped here because it was the closest. Before I knew they were at my house, my brother had been greeted and let into the prank, and my brother put Mike in a sleeper hold and knocked Mike out. He then called me in and sad, "ADAM! MIKE PASSED OUT!' Mike then came to and he sat in the doorway and rocked back in forth in the fetal position for like 5 minutes. I went upstairs to get him some ice, came back downstairs, and Mike had this deranged look on his face and was throwing couch pillows.

I wondered what the hell Mike was on, then Dave and Mike told me! "GOTCHYA!" It was all a big joke! Mike is cool, he isn't on anything, he hasn't dropped out, hasn't been kicked out, etc.

This prolly woulda failed if they didn't enlist Matt Ward into the joke and tell him about it. When Ward got on and I tried to tell him about Mike, he said, "Yeah, I know. It's terrible, isn't it?"

Anyhow, credit goes to Dave and Mike for an excellent prank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home