Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, November 14, 2001

Descartes likes VOCAB
Descartes, you are a pretentious contentious condescending turd. But you know what? I still get a kick out of your comments for 2 reasons: Number 1 reason, I don't give a flying fuck what you or any other person thinks of me, so it's really funny reading your comments to try and piss me off. Number 2, because your comments show how much of a lame angst loser you are who just makes fun of people with actual lives outside the world of anonymous critisism. You are a nerd, you bother us because you jealous of us. But you never will, because if your comments reflect on ANYTHING about you, it CLEARLY shows that you are an un-likable, super crtitical bastard. Oh, and by the way, your a fag and I hope you die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home