Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Tonight
I was sitting in my room playing NCAA 2002, I think im addicted. Oh well, that game rox0rz j00 box0rz!!

Well, anyway my little brother walks into my room, with his hand in his mouth, he proceeded to then start jumping up and down. I asked him what was wrong. He says, "My tooth wont come out and it hurts." So I turned on the light, to look at his tooth, that hurt so "bad". I told him to wiggle it again. The damn thing wasnt loose, my idiot brother was trying to pull out a tooth that wasnt fucking loose. Come on, you have to be stupid to do that.

He sat in my room for a while with me and watched me play some NCAA, how fun could that be? The whole time he has his hand in his mouth wiggling the unwiggleable tooth. Jake was sitting calm on the edge of my bed, busy with this tooth, and out of the blue he gets up, trips over my playstation controller cord, and then runs for the bathroom, again. He comes back into my room with a grin from ear to ear. I just started laughing. He had played with that tooth so much that it came out. As he was finally leaving my room he turns and says to me, "Well the Tooth Fairy is coming to give me money, and not you."

What a moron!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home