Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Slander
I'd advise you self-aggrandizing morons to lay off the slander and the constant use of bigoted phrases. As far as why I'm here; I know Adam, nobody else, and I guess he wished to DIVERSIFY PERSPECTIVES with someone who happens to be in college. As far as your assumptions to what I do in my personal life, the details are none of your business, but I guarantee I can strike up a MUCH MORE INTERESTING conversation with just about anyone using my background than you could ever dream. Lay off, shut up. To anyone else (read: not Murphy and Chad) I don't know you all, I don't care what you all do, I am merely here to debate certain perspectives during the time I have between classes or when I'm sick of doing my homework. I promise to never personally attack people without significant provocation, I only wish to attack ideas. Thank you for your time, I'm going out to a BAR now with my FRIENDS (yeah I have them). =)

-I also realize that Adam edited this statement previously, and I'm going to put back what I said before because I believe what I said was of paramount importance. The use of the word "fag" or "gay" in the context of belittling someone is entirely unacceptable in our society, it is tantamount to walking around and using the word "nigger" in reference to things you think are bad, or directed towards African Americans. Yeah, those old people you see saying "those niggers" are really cool. If you do not yet realize this, you should culture yourself some more, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home