Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Saturday, September 29, 2001

Wash Over Cedar Falls
I would just like to state the fact that Washington's Sophs kick major ass. If you would of added the four sophs to our team that played varsity we would have maybe 50 pointed Cedar Falls and maybe all the other teams. This is the best game I have ever seen where our line kicked ass. Our passing game is being more used now thank god with a 2nd quarter 54 yard bomb from Blaine to me got our passing game going. Our defense kicks ass and when you add Rob, Gavin, Adrian I think we could shut down every team. Varsity got bent over, the first half went good but when the second half came around it seemed like I was watching a gay orgy because all I saw was us getting packed. w00t its J-HAWK week!!!!!

P.S. Warren saying, "hats off to them" = fruity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home