Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Sunday, September 30, 2001

RE: RE: New Look
I am gonna have to agree with the admins. on this one, and it's not because I sorta have to. It's becasue I was sitting right there when Adam made this sweet new look. I saw the hard work that he put into it. As well as the WORK put into the original look, Maintaining the site, and Da Cow farm. I don't feel ANYONE (including myself sometimes) gives adam the credit he deserves. Without him, we would have nothing to be even discussing right now. None of us have the computer know how to handle any of this. The Warrior Young Republicans wouldn't be as successful as it has been with out Adam. A bunch of you wouldn't have had rides in the past if it wasn't for him driving Zakk and all his little homies around. And lastly, Adam is just cool. I think most of you know that, but for real, he gets treated like crap and pushed around. So why doesn't everyone just cut him a break, grow up, and shut the hell up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home