Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Thursday, September 27, 2001

MUSIC
Thats great that you think your king of music, and that Nick is your sidekick. I think we listen to some of the same stuff, and some that is totally differant. I am not saying your not king of what you know. BUT, I am definalty in the hierarchy of what i know when it comes to Classic Rock. Anything made in the seventies-early eightys I am quite educated in. I also am up on my sixties, but I would not say I am any aficionado as bram so eloquently put it. Bands like Grand Funk Railroad, Led Zeppelin, Lynard Skynard, The Who, Eagles, The Stones, ZZ Top (sometimes), The Doobie Bros. (which for whom my father used to be the sound man), Boston, ELO, Styx, The Guess Who, Rare Earth, Three Dog Night (not really ROCK though), Credence Clearwater Revival, Sugarloaf, Stepenwolf, and Peter Frampton, are among my favorites. Maybe we should have a little game of Name That Tune, Classic Rock Edition. that would be a good way we could deal with all of this. That is just a thought. My dad would tear ALL of us a new one if he played...ouch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home