Big Boy Productions: Reloaded

Tuesday, August 28, 2001

Mr. Henderson
Today was a great day in Mr. Henderson's AP European History class. The class began with Henderson trying to take attendence, of course no one was paying attention and messing around. Just about half the class was marked on his 'not here' list because they never heard their names. Luckily for me I was on his 'here' list, however it made no difference. Once he finished he gave our 5th period class the scolding of a life time. He blew up, screaming 'This is an AP class, that means its meant for college students. If you're taking this class you should be acting with maturity and not messing around with your neighbors. Maybe I could complete the attendance if you all would keep your god damn mouths shut! This is not the right class for a lot of you, and some just need to get the hell out!'. That's not exactly what he said but close enough. Once finished with the tounge-lashing he began reviewing our syllabus. Of course the first question goes to me, and it is ... 'What does demographic mean?'. I sit in my chair with no idea. My response is 'It seems I don't know'. Mr. Henderson bitches me and the rest of the class out a little more then continues with the review.

Now what pisses me off is Henderson acted as if nothing happened at the end of the class. The guy is really unexpectable, hopefully his days of being an ass to everyone have passed. I still hate AP European History.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home